IDOC: An Australian RunUO Ultima Online Server - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDOC is an Australian RunUO Ultima Online Server, hosted in Sydney.. Why not take a moment to check us out? Server Login is 45.77.234.238 Port 2593

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog inServer StatusCrafting board option missing? I_topic_move
Current Recommended Client Version: 7.0.10.3 - Ultima Online: Mondain's Legacy Client
New Server ip 45.77.234.238 Port 2593
Useful Links
IDOC Official Links:
IDOC Status
You Just Missed
World Maps and Players
IDOC Rules
IDOC Official Site
IDOC Server Status

Other Links:
UO Stratics
UO Guide

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Help us grow!
Take a moment, click a link..
Help us grow!

Game Sites 200

Help us grow, Click a link and vote!
Latest topics
» NEW SERVER IP - 45.77.234.238
Crafting board option missing? I_icon_minitimeby Henry Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:57 am

» Donations!
Crafting board option missing? I_icon_minitimeby Henry Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:12 pm

» Back up !!!!
Crafting board option missing? I_icon_minitimeby Henry Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:23 am

» Pets stuck - Blood dugeons
Crafting board option missing? I_icon_minitimeby Henry Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:15 am

» Still going?!?!
Crafting board option missing? I_icon_minitimeby Henry Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:14 am

Crafting board option missing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
halting
Apprentice poster
Apprentice poster

Crafting board option missing? Empty
PostSubject: Crafting board option missing?   Crafting board option missing? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 10:20 am

I can't find the option to make logs into boards -- Im using carpentry tools, right?

Can anyone confirm that I am not just a derp?
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Crafting board option missing?   Crafting board option missing? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 10:52 am

Hello - I am at work... But I have copied the page from UOGuide - "Using an Axe, a Lumberjack can chop Logs, which in turn can be used to produce wooden Boards".. Have a go and if it is not working I can log in and help. http://www.uoguide.com/Board

Henry
Back to top Go down
https://idoc.forumotion.com
halting
Apprentice poster
Apprentice poster

PostSubject: Re: Crafting board option missing?   Crafting board option missing? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:48 am

Ahhhhhh -- I double clicked the axe and targeted the logs and it turned them to board. That's not the way I remember doing it.. but it all good. Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
halting
Apprentice poster
Apprentice poster

PostSubject: Re: Crafting board option missing?   Crafting board option missing? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 12:52 pm

Im at the stage of enhancing bows with different wood -- but there doesn't seem to be an Enhance option in the fletching tool menu.

Is it done some other way?
Back to top Go down
Aussie_01
Grandmaster scribe
Grandmaster scribe
Aussie_01

Guild : ELF

PostSubject: Re: Crafting board option missing?   Crafting board option missing? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 10:25 pm

yes it doesnt work , runic fletcher tools dont work either. im sure Henry has a fix . Smile
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Crafting board option missing?   Crafting board option missing? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:29 am

Interesting article on Runics - http://www.uoguide.com/Heartwood_Runic_Fletcher's_Tools

They are in the game but I am not sure if/which quest giver gives the reward - I will have a look tonight. The article says "Jusae and Cillitha" givethe quest and I will have a look for them tonight.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_01
Grandmaster scribe
Grandmaster scribe
Aussie_01

Guild : ELF

PostSubject: Re: Crafting board option missing?   Crafting board option missing? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 7:39 am

They both give reward Jusae and Cillitha.

-fletcher colored woods dont work which add properties to items,materials property chart here http://www.uo.com/Material-Bonus .

- If you use a carpenter with only a special wood in your back pack you can make the item of that wood but it does not imbue with the properties,only the color of the wood (the good stuff).

-We tested the runics and they do not have wood options like runic hammers do(what do you wish to make them out of) ,no options at all and don't imbue any qualities (no material bonus)

Fletcher tools can make items with recipes but they are junk items really.... i have spent a long long time in heart wood doing the quest .. no runic tools but they are very rare.

Henry let me test them one day and they didn't work.

be a great addition too the game for archers... I have an archer with an amazing bow be good to be able to enhance it (there is no enhance option either)...

all good , hope you find a fix if you need me test anything i am glad to help Smile
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Crafting board option missing?   Crafting board option missing? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 8:11 am

1 in 10,000 chance for a runic! Thats Insane.

Runics work but wood choices dont.

I used one on the weekend but i need to update them a bit (I added new runics on the weekend, they allow you to make bows enchnated bows). But I need to do some more testing and set up some new quests to drop them. But I dont think I will use 1 in 10,000 as the chance of drop!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crafting board option missing?   Crafting board option missing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crafting board option missing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IDOC: An Australian RunUO Ultima Online Server - Forum  :: New to the Shard & Help :: Need some help? - Technical Support?-
Jump to: