IDOC: An Australian RunUO Ultima Online Server - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDOC is an Australian RunUO Ultima Online Server, hosted in Sydney.. Why not take a moment to check us out? Server Login is 45.77.234.238 Port 2593

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog inServer StatusDread horn issues I_topic_move
Current Recommended Client Version: 7.0.10.3 - Ultima Online: Mondain's Legacy Client
New Server ip 45.77.234.238 Port 2593
Useful Links
IDOC Official Links:
IDOC Status
You Just Missed
World Maps and Players
IDOC Rules
IDOC Official Site
IDOC Server Status

Other Links:
UO Stratics
UO Guide

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Help us grow!
Take a moment, click a link..
Help us grow!

Game Sites 200

Help us grow, Click a link and vote!
Latest topics
» NEW SERVER IP - 45.77.234.238
Dread horn issues I_icon_minitimeby Henry Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:57 am

» Donations!
Dread horn issues I_icon_minitimeby Henry Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:12 pm

» Back up !!!!
Dread horn issues I_icon_minitimeby Henry Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:23 am

» Pets stuck - Blood dugeons
Dread horn issues I_icon_minitimeby Henry Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:15 am

» Still going?!?!
Dread horn issues I_icon_minitimeby Henry Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:14 am

Dread horn issues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie_01
Grandmaster scribe
Grandmaster scribe
Aussie_01

Guild : ELF

Dread horn issues Empty
PostSubject: Dread horn issues   Dread horn issues I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:33 am

So i went to do Dread horn with 2 other people. pressed scroll it insta booted all 3 of us .I logged in and was dead the others were invisble . It didnt spawn one dread it spawned 3 , i have done it on this shard with 5 people before only spawned 1.. seems since i have last done this champ things have been changed .. there is now a bridge to the boat which wasnt there before. Im outta pocket for scroll due to bug. I would love to do dread but not 3 at once. Thanks ,just thought i would let u know.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

Dread horn issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dread horn issues   Dread horn issues I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:44 am

Ok I have removed the 3 dread and reset it.

Will give u out of pocket expenses.

Which character? Be in game in 5.
Back to top Go down
https://idoc.forumotion.com
Aussie_01
Grandmaster scribe
Grandmaster scribe
Aussie_01

Dread horn issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dread horn issues   Dread horn issues I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 7:36 am

AQua .. im online Smile
Back to top Go down
Aussie_01
Grandmaster scribe
Grandmaster scribe
Aussie_01

Dread horn issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dread horn issues   Dread horn issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 9:59 am

hey Henry , we killed dread 2 times collected regents . 3 rd time i made myself invisible used scroll spawned 3 dreads again we all died .. lost scroll 4 of each ingredient and a dread horn tail.. ronal and stompy were there.... just letting u know Aqua. Smile
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

Dread horn issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dread horn issues   Dread horn issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 10:01 am

Did you guys leave the area after killing it or waited there? eg logged off on the island?
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

Dread horn issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dread horn issues   Dread horn issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 10:01 am

Were you in a party ?
Back to top Go down
halting
Apprentice poster
Apprentice poster

Dread horn issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dread horn issues   Dread horn issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:42 pm

yeah -- a party of three.

It worked fine the first time we did the dread- that time we were also in a party of three.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

Dread horn issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dread horn issues   Dread horn issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 3:33 am

Ok - Script looks fine.

Did you log into the island or were you all teleported there as a party?

H
Back to top Go down
Jossy
Neophyte poster
Neophyte poster

Dread horn issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dread horn issues   Dread horn issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 3:49 am

we tried the scroll first and that only pulled one of us across so the other 2 ran there and got teleported over, then we killed the 1st dreadhorn

we then summoned another dreadhorn before leaving the island and that one worked fine.

for the 3rd one, one of us went to restock so they were off the island waiting to get teleported across after he spawned, that's when the 2 of us on the island went invis and tried to summon when 3 appeared
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

Dread horn issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dread horn issues   Dread horn issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 3:59 am

Mmm Thats the issue. It kinda thinks your cheating (Strong word and i dont mean it in a bad way), if you are all in a party when you get teleported ther it will be fine, otherwise the dreadhorn gets angry and brings his friends.
Back to top Go down
Jossy
Neophyte poster
Neophyte poster

Dread horn issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dread horn issues   Dread horn issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 4:03 am

so if that's the case then the issue is getting there as a party reliably with the scrolls without having to run there manually and hope he sucks you across Smile
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

Dread horn issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dread horn issues   Dread horn issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:02 am

MMM So The scrolls dont transport the party?
Back to top Go down
Jossy
Neophyte poster
Neophyte poster

Dread horn issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dread horn issues   Dread horn issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:06 am

nope it only teleported one of us, the other 2 had to use the moongate and run there, it has worked fine previously so I'm not sure how to replicate the issue
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

Dread horn issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dread horn issues   Dread horn issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:10 am

Just tried it 5 time son my test server and worked for party of 3 ppl each time..mmmm

This is why we need a public test server, on teh test server you log in and get all items in game avaialble eg you can test Dreadhorn 10 times without doing the smaller quests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dread horn issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dread horn issues   Dread horn issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dread horn issues
Page 1 of 1