IDOC: An Australian RunUO Ultima Online Server - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDOC is an Australian RunUO Ultima Online Server, hosted in Sydney.. Why not take a moment to check us out? Server Login is 45.77.234.238 Port 2593

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog inServer StatusMerry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar! I_topic_move
Current Recommended Client Version: 7.0.10.3 - Ultima Online: Mondain's Legacy Client
New Server ip 45.77.234.238 Port 2593
Useful Links
IDOC Official Links:
IDOC Status
You Just Missed
World Maps and Players
IDOC Rules
IDOC Official Site
IDOC Server Status

Other Links:
UO Stratics
UO Guide

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Help us grow!
Take a moment, click a link..
Help us grow!

Game Sites 200

Help us grow, Click a link and vote!
Latest topics
» NEW SERVER IP - 45.77.234.238
Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar! I_icon_minitimeby Henry Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:57 am

» Donations!
Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar! I_icon_minitimeby Henry Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:12 pm

» Back up !!!!
Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar! I_icon_minitimeby Henry Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:23 am

» Pets stuck - Blood dugeons
Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar! I_icon_minitimeby Henry Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:15 am

» Still going?!?!
Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar! I_icon_minitimeby Henry Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:14 am

Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar! Empty
PostSubject: Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar!   Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:49 pm

Hello.

Hope are all having a great Christmas, just a quick note to wish you all the best!!

Have a great new years eve and make playing IDOC your new years resolution!!
Back to top Go down
https://idoc.forumotion.com
Aussie_01
Grandmaster scribe
Grandmaster scribe
Aussie_01

Guild : ELF

PostSubject: merry xmas   Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:44 am

Merry Christmas henry and crew . Been busy work baby etc but i get on when i can .I created a guild called ELF. if you wanna join you need an ELF and a good attitude...

from my chars Pimp,Cuny funt, Strider etc etc... the best way to create community is to be active ... well all the best in the new year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar!   Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:49 am

Merry Christmas Guys, and a Happy New Year Smile
Back to top Go down
EvolutionX
Apprentice poster
Apprentice poster

PostSubject: Re: Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar!   Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:31 am

Merry Christmas and happy new year all.

I have created a guild now called TAFE, but I think it will be best currently to keep it small, so there is people to pvp etc.

See you all in-game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar!   Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:39 am

Not all of us are here for PVP, Thanks for PKing me while i was afk. Relogged to find Revolution looting me. Enjoy the server. Cause its all yours now.
Back to top Go down
EvolutionX
Apprentice poster
Apprentice poster

PostSubject: Re: Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar!   Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:19 am

Can I have your stuff?

Your crying that you got Pk'd in fel. why were u afk outside of guards anyway?
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar!   Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:21 am

Hello

Hey Bam, I am going to introduce a tram rules area which will probably be a new map.

In the mean time I will set up a portion of the map that's non-pvp, do you have an suggestions where? I am thinking one of the larger islands?
Back to top Go down
https://idoc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar!   Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry CHristmas and a Happy New yeaar!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IDOC: An Australian RunUO Ultima Online Server - Forum  :: The Tavern :: General Discussion-
Jump to: