IDOC: An Australian RunUO Ultima Online Server - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDOC is an Australian RunUO Ultima Online Server, hosted in Sydney.. Why not take a moment to check us out? Server Login is 45.77.234.238 Port 2593

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog inServer StatusDungeon - Doom I_topic_move
Current Recommended Client Version: 7.0.10.3 - Ultima Online: Mondain's Legacy Client
New Server ip 45.77.234.238 Port 2593
Useful Links
IDOC Official Links:
IDOC Status
You Just Missed
World Maps and Players
IDOC Rules
IDOC Official Site
IDOC Server Status

Other Links:
UO Stratics
UO Guide

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Help us grow!
Take a moment, click a link..
Help us grow!

Game Sites 200

Help us grow, Click a link and vote!
Latest topics
» NEW SERVER IP - 45.77.234.238
Dungeon - Doom I_icon_minitimeby Henry Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:57 am

» Donations!
Dungeon - Doom I_icon_minitimeby Henry Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:12 pm

» Back up !!!!
Dungeon - Doom I_icon_minitimeby Henry Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:23 am

» Pets stuck - Blood dugeons
Dungeon - Doom I_icon_minitimeby Henry Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:15 am

» Still going?!?!
Dungeon - Doom I_icon_minitimeby Henry Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:14 am

Dungeon - Doom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ordias
Staff
Staff
Ordias

Guild : STAFF

Dungeon - Doom Empty
PostSubject: Dungeon - Doom   Dungeon - Doom I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:25 am

Welcome to your Doom,

Unlike other servers,
Doom is accessible from Felucca on IDOC.

Ordias wrote:
Britain locals are calling out for assistance with help in locating Mordith the artist after he missed a scheduled art show last week at Lord British's Castle.

Locals say he has been missing for a while now and due to a large reduction of local guards, are unable to assist with the investigation in helping to locate him.

One local says he spent a lot of time working on renovations to the art guild hall near Britain bank.
And that he had been seen walking past the Ethereal Goods alchemy shop, back towards the guild hall often with what appeared to be very muddy feet or wet shoes.

This is a call to all citizens to start looking for what has happened to Mordith, maybe there are some clues to his where abouts still in the Artist's Guild hall?

One thing is for sure, Mordith is missed by the Britainian locals.

Once you're inside the dungeon of Doom the grim reality dawns upon you.
The hole where you entered is far above and out of your reach, there is no way you're going to get out the same way as you got in. To leave this place of evil, be it alive or as a ghost, you have to walk to the moongate in the far northeastern corner of the dungeon, past the countless monsters that roam the hallways. The moongate will take you outside to the corrupted forest. If you are in the Gauntlet area of the dungeon you have to use a different moongate, which is located on the beach just next to the ferry.

Several points of interest are relevant for the Doom adventurer:
In the northern part of Doom, the room of the Dark Guardians is hidden.
Once you enter this room, the massive doors will slam shut behind you, locking you up. Then the Dark Guardians will appear, while the room slowly starts to fill with deadly poison.
Only if you manage to kill the Dark Guardians in time, the poison will vanish and the doors will unlock.

In another room in the north, you will find Gary the Dungeon Master(Coming Soon). He has a game board on his desk. Upon touching it, he will summon a random undead creature for you to fight.

In the western part of the dungeon, at a circle of four stone statues, you will find the strange Lever Puzzle.
To solve this puzzle you need to be at least five people. You then have to figure out in which order the levers have to be pulled.
After all four levers have been pulled, either large rocks will come crushing down and hit anyone in the area, or (if you pulled them in the correct order) the person standing on the green pad in the center of the statues will be teleported into a small room, the Lamp Room.

Once you enter the Lamp Room, a lethal gas will start to seep in though cracks in the walls, which will kill you over time.
In this room you can find a lamp post as a stealable artifact. The golden box in the center of the room can contain a special valuable artifact.
However, when the box is opened, a creature called the Wanderer of the Void will appear.
This creature is a little more dangerous than a Blood Elemental, but it can be killed by a skilled fighter or mage.

In a big hall in Doom, you can find Victoria the Sorceress.
She will tell a tale about the Dark Father and Chyloth the Ferryman.
As she was cursed to live in Doom after failing to kill the Dark Father, she will offer you a possibility to get across the lake to the Doom Gauntlet and kill the Dark Father for her.
Therefore you have to collect 1000 Daemon Bones and give them to Victoria. She then will summon a Bone Daemon, which you have to defeat.
On its corpse you will find a strange golden skull: Your ticket across the lake.

In the southern part of Doom you can find an underground beach where the Bell of the Dead can be rung.
Ringing the bell will summon Chyloth the Ferryman, and when you do that you should have a golden skull ready. If you don't, a Skeletal Dragon will appear and attack. If you hand a golden skull to Chyloth, he will give you and the members of your team access to the ferry boat and allow you to cross the lake and enter the Doom Gauntlet.

The Gauntlet consists of five rooms, each with a some very powerful creatures in them, the number of which depends on the number of people in there. The rooms will have to accessed and cleared in a clockwise direction from the entrance. Once the fifth room is cleared, you have to head out into the center of the Gauntlet again to engage the Dark Fathers - the strongest creatures in the Gauntlet.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Source: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
General Lee
Expert poster
Expert poster
General Lee

Dungeon - Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon - Doom   Dungeon - Doom I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:48 am

You guys have done a really great job with this! Disodium and I were down there last night having a look around and started collecting some bones.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_01
Grandmaster scribe
Grandmaster scribe
Aussie_01

Guild : ELF

Dungeon - Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon - Doom   Dungeon - Doom I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:49 am

been looking forever cant find entrance??? any tips?
Back to top Go down
General Lee
Expert poster
Expert poster
General Lee

Dungeon - Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon - Doom   Dungeon - Doom I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:54 am

yeah follow the muddy foot prints into the brit sewers
Back to top Go down
Aussie_01
Grandmaster scribe
Grandmaster scribe
Aussie_01

Guild : ELF

Dungeon - Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon - Doom   Dungeon - Doom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:10 am

hey she doesnt have talk option ? quote 'In a big hall in Doom, you can find Victoria the Sorceress.
She will tell a tale about the Dark Father and Chyloth the Ferryman.'

how do i fix this all other quests seem to work.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

Dungeon - Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon - Doom   Dungeon - Doom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Sound slike you have already accepted the quest - You get the "Ask about......"

Check your quest log.... Should be in there already. You dont see it once you have accepted teh quest - Just checked it.

R
Back to top Go down
https://idoc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Dungeon - Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon - Doom   Dungeon - Doom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeon - Doom
Page 1 of 1