IDOC: An Australian RunUO Ultima Online Server - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDOC is an Australian RunUO Ultima Online Server, hosted in Sydney.. Why not take a moment to check us out? Server Login is 45.77.234.238 Port 2593

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog inServer StatusSeptember IDOC and new location I_topic_move
Current Recommended Client Version: 7.0.10.3 - Ultima Online: Mondain's Legacy Client
New Server ip 45.77.234.238 Port 2593
Useful Links
IDOC Official Links:
IDOC Status
You Just Missed
World Maps and Players
IDOC Rules
IDOC Official Site
IDOC Server Status

Other Links:
UO Stratics
UO Guide

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Help us grow!
Take a moment, click a link..
Help us grow!

Game Sites 200

Help us grow, Click a link and vote!
Latest topics
» NEW SERVER IP - 45.77.234.238
September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeby Henry Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:57 am

» Donations!
September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeby Henry Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:12 pm

» Back up !!!!
September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeby Henry Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:23 am

» Pets stuck - Blood dugeons
September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeby Henry Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:15 am

» Still going?!?!
September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeby Henry Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:14 am

September IDOC and new location

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

September IDOC and new location Empty
PostSubject: September IDOC and new location   September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:33 am

Welcome one and all to the fourth IDOC.

This time its a little different as the IDOC is not in this world......

The clue...... Find the watch tower and climb the stairs......

Walk into the gate.................

Get on board and speak the name of the lost king......

The land you see is evil and twisted, cleanse the bones and smash the evil you find.......

The IDOC will fall Sunday night but you can start to camp and accumulate bloodstones* from today. The IDOC has a few surprises inside and some very cool loot..... But the dead wont give it up without a fight.....

*Blood Stones is a currency that allows the purchase of special items in the future.

Last edited by Henry on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://idoc.forumotion.com
Aussie_01
Grandmaster scribe
Grandmaster scribe
Aussie_01

Guild : ELF

PostSubject: Re: September IDOC and new location   September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:15 pm

ok worked out most except who the lost king is?
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

PostSubject: Re: September IDOC and new location   September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:32 pm

How Many Kings round these parts?
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

PostSubject: Re: September IDOC and new location   September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:41 pm

Additional Notes

When destryoying the Bone piles or Rats Nest, once destroyed make sure you are one right next to the loot pile when you click it or you wont get the gold and blood stone.

House IDOC will fall between 7-9 on Sunday Night (Perth Time, 9-11 Sydney).

Bllodtsone Shop will open Next week with lots of things to spend you hard earned stones on.

One of the items at the IDOC is a yard shovel which allows you to customise the squares 1 tile around your house, check out my house on Brittania Bridge (SW Main Entrance). You will get to use it for 24 hours (you choose start time) to decorate your house.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
hoaxnz
Apprentice poster
Apprentice poster

PostSubject: Re: September IDOC and new location   September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:16 am

Dang it, Still stupid busy at work, Will have to miss this one!
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

PostSubject: Re: September IDOC and new location   September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:47 am

Its on now until Monday and I am considering leaving the event area in place and doing random events eg small ones.
Back to top Go down
Faszard
Neophyte poster
Neophyte poster

PostSubject: Re: September IDOC and new location   September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:05 am

Still cant find the location !!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

PostSubject: Re: September IDOC and new location   September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:21 am

The Watch Tower guards the city of Britain from sea attacks.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

PostSubject: Re: September IDOC and new location   September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:59 am

IDOC in less than 12 hours!!!!

Get to Britain and find the Watch Tower (Its by the Sea).....

Then speak the name of the lost king - Get taken to the undead world and kill your way to the IDOC!

Many nice items in the idoc so make sure you come!
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

PostSubject: Re: September IDOC and new location   September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:14 am

Hello.

I took a few screen shots and will post then later today, everyone have fun?

Next event will be a little less stressful. Maybe a fishing event? or something like that?

The event has introduced a really cool feature that I put in the shard a while ago, its called a "Yard Shovel" and it allows customisation of land (just one square) outside your house and also allows the placement of non standard things like Trees etc within your house and one square around.

Planning to make the yard shovel available for purchase on the Blood Stone vendor (More on this later in the week).

Feedback on event and ideas?

H
Back to top Go down
Aussie_01
Grandmaster scribe
Grandmaster scribe
Aussie_01

PostSubject: Re: September IDOC and new location   September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:36 am

the event was great fun!!, i love that undead area... good to see julia and dezmani get knocked down a few pegs .. but fun was had by all . I chose to play my thief and i did ok.i will post a image on my loots. can't wait for the blood stone store to open as i have spent a long long time farming under the pretense that the shop would open after the event. any way all in good time i guess.
Back to top Go down
Jerry the Miner
Adept scribe
Adept scribe

PostSubject: Re: September IDOC and new location   September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:14 am

Spectacular event Henry, can't wait for more!

I managed to get the Yard Tool so hopefully it's worth alot ^^.

Great effort, really appreciate it mate.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_01
Grandmaster scribe
Grandmaster scribe
Aussie_01

PostSubject: Re: September IDOC and new location   September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 1:54 pm

the ship has sunk...
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

PostSubject: Re: September IDOC and new location   September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:19 pm

The ship has sunk and the tiller man has paid the ultimate (Pun Intended) price........

Can Anyone who got Blood Stones please message me with the amount you got, I want to make sure i structure the prices to let everyone get something.

I could write a script to find out but I am tired........ ;-)
Back to top Go down
Aussie_01
Grandmaster scribe
Grandmaster scribe
Aussie_01

PostSubject: Re: September IDOC and new location   September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:06 pm

some people have a few blood stones less than ten the max i believe people had was 40-50, one guy had 100 ... .. gives you a rough estimate.i know of 4 people who were in there farming .when you consider to get 3 would take about 30 min of your time. hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Jerry the Miner
Adept scribe
Adept scribe

PostSubject: Re: September IDOC and new location   September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:33 pm

I has ~34 - 35
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

PostSubject: Re: September IDOC and new location   September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:16 am

Ok - thanks.

Main Indangerofcollapsing web site is having an refit, forums won't be impacted so please direct new people here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September IDOC and new location   September IDOC and new location I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

September IDOC and new location
Page 1 of 1