IDOC: An Australian RunUO Ultima Online Server - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDOC is an Australian RunUO Ultima Online Server, hosted in Sydney.. Why not take a moment to check us out? Server Login is 45.77.234.238 Port 2593

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog inServer StatusIts Halloween at IDOC  I_topic_move
Current Recommended Client Version: 7.0.10.3 - Ultima Online: Mondain's Legacy Client
New Server ip 45.77.234.238 Port 2593
Useful Links
IDOC Official Links:
IDOC Status
You Just Missed
World Maps and Players
IDOC Rules
IDOC Official Site
IDOC Server Status

Other Links:
UO Stratics
UO Guide

October 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Help us grow!
Take a moment, click a link..
Help us grow!

Game Sites 200

Help us grow, Click a link and vote!
Latest topics
» NEW SERVER IP - 45.77.234.238
Its Halloween at IDOC  I_icon_minitimeby Henry Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:57 am

» Donations!
Its Halloween at IDOC  I_icon_minitimeby Henry Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:12 pm

» Back up !!!!
Its Halloween at IDOC  I_icon_minitimeby Henry Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:23 am

» Pets stuck - Blood dugeons
Its Halloween at IDOC  I_icon_minitimeby Henry Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:15 am

» Still going?!?!
Its Halloween at IDOC  I_icon_minitimeby Henry Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:14 am

Its Halloween at IDOC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

Its Halloween at IDOC  Empty
PostSubject: Its Halloween at IDOC    Its Halloween at IDOC  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:29 am

Hello IDOCers.

Its Halloween and the goose is getting fat….. no, hang on that’s another holiday…….

Anyway, its Halloween (Spooky Music Plays) and I have a couple of things for you to do.

Start time for event is 1:00am 31th October (WA time – 4am Sydney) – There will be a reboot of the server at 12:45 to add the new code.

Events will run for 7 days with the IDOC fall on Sunday night at 6pm Perth time (9pm Sydney).

Trick or Treat.

Get a bag from outside Britannia Bank (please take one each – Scripting is NOT allowed for this event). Then go around all the vendors in town and say “trick or treat”, you will receive some goodies in you backpack.
It has been rumored that having a high begging skill may help but this is not confirmed.

Hell Gate

Magic gates have appeared in the cemeteries across the land….. Dare you enter?

A magic Halloween house awaits full of Evil creatures and treasure.

An Evil Man Bat has started to horde the much sought after Bloodstones; will you be brave enough to kill him and his brood?

Skeletal Knight Nests also fill the streets; these nests are tough and are not effected by magic. Just stand next to them and double click the bone piles to destroy them, be warned they may take a while but a bloodstone is your reward and watch out for the undead knights! (Remember once a squire always a squire and once a night is enough for anyone).

The fall of the Halloween House….

Great treasures lay in the walls of this house so make sure you are here to grab some loot. The fabled IDOC  Halloween Robe awaits if you quick enough! Fall will be 6:00pm Sunday WA time.

Have fun!

Random deco items can also be found across the land, make sure you grab some and get in the spirit of Halloween.

Last edited by Henry on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://idoc.forumotion.com
Aussie_01
Grandmaster scribe
Grandmaster scribe
Aussie_01

Guild : ELF

PostSubject: Re: Its Halloween at IDOC    Its Halloween at IDOC  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:33 am

cool, sounds fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Its Halloween at IDOC    Its Halloween at IDOC  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:09 am

Anyone that posts here gets a Halloween Deco Bag!!!

Post in game Character please.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_01
Grandmaster scribe
Grandmaster scribe
Aussie_01

PostSubject: Re: Its Halloween at IDOC    Its Halloween at IDOC  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:40 am

Ok Iam posting here - char name Pimp .... i say it again sounds cool i look forward to event!!! i will be farming the blood ...woo hoo!!.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_01
Grandmaster scribe
Grandmaster scribe
Aussie_01

PostSubject: Re: Its Halloween at IDOC    Its Halloween at IDOC  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:29 am

hope its not too much of a spoiler ,I enjoy this area would love it if there were nests like the first one and as mentioned in your post[There are no nests .. visible to players, all i can see is a random spawn,a champ spawn Undead,a blood stone that spawns once an hr1 that seems to be farmed by DEz (and if you take it he gets all crazy).a bat that drops blood stones very rarely(like 1 in 10)... seem to get 100gp alot for 15 min of fighting and clothes made out of candy as u can not bless them or insure but u can eat them . ] fun Area love to see nests in there. oh and you dont gain valor off that champ either...
Back to top Go down
Henry
Owner
Owner
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Its Halloween at IDOC    Its Halloween at IDOC  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:17 am

Hello - Not a spoiler I am sure most people have gone to the graveyards and found the gates....

The nests are spawned and once destroyed will wait a random time - They look like bones on the floor. Skelatal Knights protect them.

Adding a few more challenges tonight for you !

There is also a champ spawn to the south.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_01
Grandmaster scribe
Grandmaster scribe
Aussie_01

PostSubject: Re: Its Halloween at IDOC    Its Halloween at IDOC  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:00 am

did the champ spawn today was fun ... donated the gold to the new players... as i can only carry so much.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_01
Grandmaster scribe
Grandmaster scribe
Aussie_01

PostSubject: Re: Its Halloween at IDOC    Its Halloween at IDOC  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:00 pm

quote... Skeletal Knight Nests also fill the streets; these nests are tough and are not effected by magic. Just stand next to them and double click the bone piles to destroy them, be warned they may take a while but a bloodstone is your reward and watch out for the undead knights! (Remember once a squire always a squire and once a night is enough for anyone). dont see them or the knights..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its Halloween at IDOC    Its Halloween at IDOC  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its Halloween at IDOC
Page 1 of 1